[MPlayer-users] Encoding Issues (cont)

avery lewis avery_i_lewis at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 23 21:57:14 CET 2004

Hello again fellows.  Spot on advice about the teleclined bit, thanks very
much for that.  The encodes look beautiful now! Except for one little thing.
  What looks to my (amatuer) eyes as a brief touch of interlacing (though
I've been set right on the fact that animation is not typically interlaced).
  I've posted a tiny vid clip up as requested if someone could have a look,
It'd be much appreciated.

Thanks for the help up to this point, never thought I'd have most of my
problems solved in one post.  :)  You guys rock.

The link is:
http://63.164.33.63/anom.avi

-Avery