[MPlayer-users] Re:

Jonathan Lassoff jlassoff at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 25 02:02:57 CET 2004

Well, that doesn't work but it looks more promising. I meant vfw, I culled
this from my codecs.conf as what looked to be the right codec was listed
as using vfw.dll, so I just guessed. Lavc works as a codec but can't seem
to find a codec mjpg. I'm guessing it isn't installed. Any idea where I
could find it so I can install it? Thanks for your help.