[MPlayer-users] questions about conf files

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Mon Jul 5 01:45:06 CEST 2004

I notice that I don't have any of the conf files for fonts, mplayer and
codecs that mplayer is looking for at startup; they are not in a
~/.mplayer file or in /usr/local anywhere or in /etc. are these necessary
and do I have to create them from scratch or are there default files
somewhere that I can copy into the appropriate places? I have used "find"
on my system and none of these files exist? Also, I haven't found something
like a "quiet" option so that I don't have to see all those messages
every time mplayer starts up; is there such an option.
Thanks.

  --
Cheryl