[MPlayer-users] mplayer and links2

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Mon Jul 5 02:32:41 CEST 2004

Yes, I am including th % in the associations file already; sorry I forgot
to mention that. Links2 definitely appears to know this is an url that
maybe should be opened my mplayer but mplayer doesn't seem to be able to
handle it or some necessary parameter isn't being passed. this happens
even with urls that i can access with mplayer directly, so I know the
problem isn't that the url can't be played by mplayer.

--
Cheryl