[MPlayer-users] Re: Cropdetector

Meino Christian Cramer Meino.Cramer at gmx.de
Wed Jul 21 19:01:01 CEST 2004

From: Martin Collins <martin at mkcollins.org>
Subject: [MPlayer-users] Re: Cropdetector
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 17:00:38 +0100

Hi Martin !

 Thanks again for your valuable help ! :)

 Do you know the state of the Large File Support in recent kernels of
 Linux (2.6.7) ?

 Otherwise extracting the video in one big file is not a good idea
 since it normally exceeds 2Gigs.

 Then I have to fallback to the "cat * | mencoder" solution.
 I read the manpage of mkvmerge  -- it seems to support multiple files
 of one kind (video) and one of another kind (audio).

 Or am I wrong?

 Have a nice evening!
 Meino