[MPlayer-users] bad audio after 5 minutes with .rm stream

Antonio debian at fastwebnet.it
Sat Jul 24 11:11:51 CEST 2004

Hi to all,
I've noticed a problem listening the following stream:

   mplayer rtsp://live.media.rai.it/broadcast/radiotre.rm

after a while (variable time that goes from 3 to 10 minutes) the audio
begins to sound bad (and becomes worst with the passing time), seems
like a lot of little fragments putted together in a casual order.

With realplay I had experienced some gap (silence) with the same audio
stream but never this king of problem.

I have mplayer pre5 with the essential codecs, may can help to compile
with the dll founded in the realplay dir (as someone as suggested me
some mail ago)?

Thank,
- Antonio