[MPlayer-users] Hello!

Francisco Gracia AHufinger i82grahf at uco.es
Thu Jun 3 00:59:15 CEST 2004

HI!

I'm new using MPlayer and I have a problem. First of all I installed mplayer from the tar file, with out codecs and without GUI, and its works perfectlly. Then I try o install a GUI but it didn't work, so I found the mplayer rpm package fot SUSE (9.1 is the one I am using). Its start the GUI but it didn't play any video, when I try to play a video the application get block. So I dell everything and install mplayer from the tar file (better working with out GUI than not working) BUt id didn't work.

Does anyone know which one can be the problem and how to solve it?

Thanks.