[MPlayer-users] How to fit a DVD on a DVD-R

zelos zelos at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jun 4 16:29:05 CEST 2004

Hello,

Is there any way to make a backup of my DVD movie on a DVD-R? I mean how
to make a DVD-R which could be read by a DVD player with only selected
language and complete video?
On windows, I used a software to only select movie without any bonus and
selected language and another one to recompress the video in case that
one could not fit on a DVD-R. The result was in a DVD movie format...

I heard mencoder could do this but I have no idea about it...

--
zelos <zelos at wanadoo.fr>