[MPlayer-users] ODML/1Gb: the guy still sitting in the corner

Evgueni V. Gavrilov aquatique at rusunix.org
Tue Jun 8 09:12:48 CEST 2004

In article <20040608042557.GA18821 at brightrain.aerifal.cx> of mplayer-users you wrote:

DRFI> Now go sit in the corner.
well, while that guy is sitting in the corner could somebody turn mplayer-cvs back to "do-what-you-want" version instead of "you-can-encode-1Gb--fileonly" (of [f*cking] course I mean ODML/1Gb limit) :-)

yes, I saw discussions/patches, but still can't understand what's the point to make such a limit

with CVS version of mplayer/libavcodec I can encode big (>1Gb) file, can play/seek it, but can't split it using avisplit/transcode or other tools.

--
http://aquatique.rusunix.org
http://ru.silcnet.org