[MPlayer-users] mplayer UDP port number

Rosa Bertolazzi bertolaz at ce.unipr.it
Mon Mar 1 10:54:47 CET 2004

Hi,
I'm a master student and for my thesis I have to manage the QoS of a
multimedia streamig service. My application reserve an amount of bandwtidth
for an rtsp session and  needs to know in advance on which port the player
will receive the flow.
I'd like to know if it's possible to set the host UDP port number for an
incoming flow in the command line.  Is there a way to tell mplayer which port
to use?
I've read mplayer documentation but it seems to me that it's possible only to
specify the server port number, is it right?
can anyone help me?
thanks
Rosa