[MPlayer-users] ftp://mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/cvs last tar.bz missing or broken

Al al at students.cs.unibo.it
Tue Mar 2 09:52:26 CET 2004

I know how to get the code from cvs this is not the question,
the fact that cvs snapshots are broken remains and it is clearly not a
problem that happens on occasion (it happens now), may be the server is
out of space.
I suppose the problem is linked to the fact someone (a stupid) abused of
the uploading feature, just look at ftp://mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming
I belive an upload quota limit is required, or at least separated
partitions for cvs snapshots and uploads.

Matthew W. Miller ha dichiarato in data 01/03/2004 12:25: