[MPlayer-users] Re: Thanks!

Stefan Harries harries at ranger.fb12.tu-berlin.de
Mon Mar 1 13:53:38 CET 2004

Dear sender,

Please be advised that I left the Technical University Berlin at the end of 2003. Since the 1st of January 2004 I am full-time with my consultancy company FRIENDSHIP-Systems.  Nevertheless, I remain associated with TU Berlin as an external lecturer.

If you have an urgent message please contact me directly via my current email address at FRIENDSHIP-Systems, see our website, since the old email address that you have just used is not checked as frequently as before. Should you have questions regarding the Technical University Berlin (e.g. graduate and PhD courses etc.) I recommend you to contact my former assistant Joern Hinnenthal. Simply replace harries with  hinnenthal  in the email address.

Thank you very much -- best regards,
Stefan Harries

P.S. In order to avoid spam we refrained from stating our email addresses explicitly.