[MPlayer-users] Please resubmit

Shure Incorporated Mail Box shure at rpc.webhire.com
Thu Mar 11 01:07:43 CET 2004

Thank you for your career interest in our company. We are using an
automated staffing solution that allows us to easily search for
qualified candidates.  Unfortunately, your email appears to contain a
file attachment that is of a type that we are unable to handle.
Please either copy the text of your resume to the body of the message
OR attach your resume in one of the following formats, and resubmit.
We can accept file attachments in the following formats: Microsoft
Word 6 and 7, WordPerfect, Rich Text Format (RTF), ASCII text, and
HTML.

To view your original attachment, please save the current attachment
using the original filename as displayed above the attachment.

Attachment not converted:  my_details.pif,

Original subject:  Re: My details

Here is the file.