[MPlayer-users] mencoder and -sub option

tarass at club-internet.fr tarass at club-internet.fr
Fri Mar 12 14:32:12 CET 2004

Hello,

I have a vdr file from witch I have extracted subtitles in sub format.
In can play the file : mplayer movie.vdr -sub subtitles
all is going right.

I want to encode the vdr file to an avi with the subtitles hardcoded.

mencoder -options  -sub subtitles doesn't work

but from a DVD

mencoder -other-options -sid 0 gives hardcoded subtitles.

What is the command to hardcode subtitles from a vdr file using (or not)
the sub-format subtitles file ?

I prefer another way than vdr -> dvd+subs -> avi+subs

Thanks. Nicolas.

--
    Powered           .~.
    by Linux          /V\