[MPlayer-users] PAL to NTSC conversion of SVCD

ixnei ixnei at attbi.com
Sun Mar 14 02:47:31 CET 2004

Hi,

I've been a lurker in here for about a year, but 2 months ago my
subscription evidently just got cancelled.  I've re-subscribed, so here
I am.

I am still back on 0.92-3.2.  I tried the 1.0pre3, but a couple "buggy"
avi's I had were no longer displayed, that do display fine on the
previous version.  I did like how 1.0 saved the location of the skins on
the desktop, however...

At any rate, my subject line sums it up.  I know of ways to do this
conversion using ffmpeg, but I was wanting to use mencoder if possible.
 Anyone have a script?  I tried using the man page, but wan't able to
really figure it out...

Thx!