[MPlayer-users] w32 gui - switch to fullscreen?

Mikhail Ramendik mr at ramendik.ru
Mon May 17 22:08:34 CEST 2004

Hello,

For friends with Windows, I want a GUI win32 media player that would
*work*. MPlayer/win32 is great but the UI is rather cryptic. So I turned
to mplayer-windows-gui from
http://www.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/releases/win32-beta/ .

It works great. But I could not find a way to switch to full screen. Of
course I can always maximize the window, but then the aspect ratio gets
broken.

Is there any way to have this win32 version of gui-mplayer to display
video on the full screen? If not, is there any other way, short of
teaching them the key combinations to manage the "usual" mplayer?

Yours, Mikhail Ramendik