[MPlayer-users] Re: Can't compile matroxset:

Timo Reimann ttr2654 at yahoo.de
Wed May 19 01:35:39 CEST 2004

 --- adland <adland123 at yahoo.com> wrote: >
> error is not obvious from first glance at
> matroxset.c code
>  due to use of nested macros

[SNAP]

> I have debian but not your matrox card anymore
> Try this patch (diff) which compiles for me

[SNAP]

Thanks for your help. I actually managed to get it to
compile while not modifying the code by copying the
code to my router box (which is Debian stable machine)
and re'make'ing it - it worked!

Although I have no idea why it did compile on Debian
stable but not testing I suppose there's some package
missing on the latter box.

TV-out now works (apart from the fact that I can't get
it to display fullscreen even when applying
-screen[hw] parameters - solving this problem will be
easier than the weird compiling issue, however, I
believe).

Thanks again.

--Timo

Mit schönen Grüßen von Yahoo! Mail - http://mail.yahoo.de