[MPlayer-users] Re:Re: OpenDML problem

Gerog Veiz gmv at lycos.at
Tue May 18 10:07:16 CEST 2004

@Andrzej Nikitorowicz:
but if you use -noodml can you navigate over 2GB?
It is most important for me to be able to navigate and skip commercials.

@rcooley:
i am using the latest avidemux release 2.0.24

@Tobias Diedrich:
I expect these errors only if I start mplayer with the console and watch a file
that is over 1GB. These files give me usually >50 000 lines of errors. Since
there are no errors in smaller files, I think that the problem is not in the
ffmpeg codec. Avi and MPEG4 puzzle me but if you can give me
debugging instructions maybe I can help.