[MPlayer-users] Any way to not to lose a-v sync when using -oaccopy and -ovc copy?

VJ vj at vijaygill.homelinux.net
Wed Oct 6 18:16:52 CEST 2004

Hi,
    I record programs using my PVR350 card and then want to use my scripts
to remove commercials. All I need is to be able to do so using mencoder. But
when I copy the mpeg2 file generated by PVR350, using some form of mencoder
command so that it seeks to a prticular time and then copies only n-number
of frames, the resultant file looses a-v sync. The audio gets delayed by a
few seconds.

I can provide more details if needed.

Thanks.
VJ