[MPlayer-users] mplayer -playlist and jpeg

g0tcha g0tcha at webmail.co.za
Wed Oct 13 11:43:40 CEST 2004

Hi

With regard to the problem I am having displaying jpegs from playlist , I
found that the -vo x11 option allows me to play the first .jpg but the -vo
vesa doesn't.

My /usr/local/etc/mplayer/mplayer.conf

vo=vesa
mf=type=jpeg:fps=0.1

the command I issue is

#mplayer -playlist /media/.playlist

my .playlist consists of:

1.avi
1.mpg
mf://1.jpg,2.jpg,3.jpg

for the mf:// option I have also tried

mf://*.jpg

as mplayer goes through the playlist it plays everything except the 1.jpg.

I have tried looking at errors or something but the problem there is that
vesa opens a full screen and I cant see any debug errors.