[MPlayer-users] mplayer -playlist and jpeg

Ivo ivop at euronet.nl
Thu Oct 14 05:17:23 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 13 October 2004 11:43, g0tcha wrote:
> I have tried looking at errors or something but the problem there is that
> vesa opens a full screen and I cant see any debug errors.

Try adding 2>&1 >logfile to your commandline. You can review all that was
printed to stderr and stdout afterwards.

BTW Don't know if it's related, but I have "fixing the mf:// parser" on my
TODO list. For example, it does not allow
mf://bla.jpg,somedir/*.jpg,foo.jpg,someotherdir/bar*.jpg et cetera. It's
either a list of files or a single wildcard, but no mix.

--Ivo