[MPlayer-users] rendering subtitles to video

Ulrich Schweitzer us- at gmx.de
Sun Oct 24 18:49:59 CEST 2004

On Sunday 24 October 2004 17:58, D Richard Felker III wrote:

> you're happy with the ugly horribly pixellated subtitles and fonts
> that look just as bad?

I don't know what you are talking about. The vobsub subtitles I have look
fine. They look exactly like the original subtitles on the dvd. Come to
think of it, they look terrible when you don't have the correct ifo or
none at all. Are you sure you did have that when you checked it out?

> if so, that's ok. in any case, whoever added
> vobsub was too lazy to add the relevant lines to mencoder.c...

Could someone please do that? I don't need it often but it sure is a pain
in the ass to go through -vo yuv4mpeg when I do.

Ulrich
--
PGP key ID: 0xDF6FC4FA

"A mouse is a device used to select the xterm you want to type in."
Author unknown