[MPlayer-users] MPplayer and installing a new gcc version

RC rcooley at spamcop.net
Mon Oct 25 08:21:01 CEST 2004

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 11:57:06 -0400
D Richard Felker III <dalias at aerifal.cx> wrote:

> > You can drop the condescending attitude.
>
> eh?

Forget about it.

> i expect this was with the c++ mkv stuff..?

Nope, pure C:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.mplayer.devel/20916/

In fact, if you read further down the thread, I mention the similar mkv
audio bug, that (according to Reimar Döffinger) you had apparently
fixed, just after I grabbed my CVS snapshot and found the problem.
Small world.

> i tried to help with the one about your Test.mpg and pullup, but it's
> really strange and i have no idea how it's broken..

That one doesn't bother me, really.  Until things get sorted out, I'm
just disabling libmpeg2 via configure.  Making that the default
would probably eliminate hundreds of e-mails on the -user list alone...

It's only the completely ignored reports that really bother me,
especially when someone is insisting that I should be sending more...