[MPlayer-users] bug report / suggestion

Ulrich Schweitzer us- at gmx.de
Sun Oct 31 10:27:41 CET 2004

On Sunday 31 October 2004 09:59, The Wanderer wrote:

> The reason MPlayer does this, AFAIR, is that once it has displayed a
> frame it no longer has that frame available - so in order to change the
> screen image, it needs to get a new frame, which involves unpausing.

I don't think this is the reason. Unpausing doesn't only happen when
toggling fullscreen but also when using pretty much any key command
(adjusting volume, changing subtitles, switching subtitles on/off, etc).
Plus, the command isn't even executed. When I press f while the video is
paused, it only unpauses but it doesn't go to full screen. For that I
need to press f a second time.

Ulrich
--
PGP key ID: 0xDF6FC4FA

"A mouse is a device used to select the xterm you want to type in."
Author unknown