[MPlayer-users] Seeking in MP4 files

Jürg Lehni juerg at scratchdisk.com
Fri Sep 3 10:08:53 CEST 2004

I just compiled from CVS and tried again: The behavior is unchanged.

I recompiled with debugging info but don't really know how to get that
info. Is it supposed to write out to the console? What exactly should I
file when reporting the bug?

I already tried -sb, but allways get these messages:

MPEG: FATAL: EOF while searching for sequence header.
Video: Cannot read properties.
No stream found.

Jürg