[MPlayer-users] Problem playing .nsv NullSoft video

rcooley rcooley at spamcop.net
Fri Sep 10 12:27:19 CEST 2004

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 09:59:26 +0200 (CEST)
Dzon <dzon at softhome.net> wrote:

> Now I've got another :) interesting thing:
>
> ./configure && make && ./mplayer vid.avi
> ===== Opening video decoder: [vfwex] Win32/VfWex video codecs
>

> MPlayer interrupted by signal 11 in module: init_video_codec

> ./configure --enable-debug && make && ./mplayer vid.avi
> Works ok!

Don't even bother.  I've filed a detailed bug-report for this problem
probably a couple months ago now, and that was after I'd mentioned the
problem existed several weeks before.

Very little in the way of responses to my messages, and apparently no
interest in fixing the problem.