[MPlayer-users] flickering artifacts

Wu-Kung Sun sunwukung1 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 17 21:06:27 CEST 2004

rcooley wrote:
>The command-line you used can't be the one you
>listed.  Clearly, in the one you must have used,
>something was different.  Likely some invalid option
>that disabled the rest of the command-line after it.

No it's dumber than that.  The command I pasted was
from the first pass but when I wrote the line for the
second pass the parameter was indeed 480 which I
didn't notice until just now.  I won't write these
things just before sleeping anymore.

>(And then, in your mencoder command-line, make sure
>you list scale= before crop=)

Everything I've read in the archives seemed to
indicate scale after cropping but I'll give it a try.
W.