[MPlayer-users] Blue screen when trying to play WMV-HD files

Adam Nielsen a.nielsen at shikadi.net
Sun Apr 3 23:31:09 CEST 2005

Did you try restarting X11?  I've been having an annoying problem
for a while now where mplayer does something weird with the overlay and
breaks it, so you only get the blue screen until you restart X11.  If
you use another -vo plugin (not xv or xvmc) then you get a picture.

I was rather hoping this was fixed with the 7174 driver...

Cheers,
Adam.

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 15:41:29 -0400