[MPlayer-users] audio - video synchronization

D Richard Felker III dalias at aerifal.cx
Wed Apr 13 07:41:59 CEST 2005

On Wed, Apr 13, 2005 at 01:46:56AM +0200, Sebastian Krämer wrote:
> I quit windows for other reasons than sound mixing. Said, I don't know how MS

my point was not the way it does mixing. my point is the whole
interface design of having apps make annoying sounds on your soundcard
constantly. the soundcard should be for playing music, movies,
simulations, games, research, etc. not to annoy you every time an
error or an instant message pops up.

rich