[MPlayer-users] Disable "Cycle Fullscreen Resolution"

Peter Buchmann peter.buchmann at gmx.net
Wed Apr 20 17:04:30 CEST 2005

Rich Felker wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 04:46:47PM +0200, Peter Buchmann wrote:
>
>>Hello,
>>
>>i just downloaded the newest mplayer CVS and i would
>>like it to use the "old" behaviour when i press F.
>>
>>Now it goes fullscreen but it takes like 5 seconds and
>>it isnt the correct resolution. Before the update i was
>>using a Jan2005 CVS and the behaviour upon F was that i
>>resized the mplayer window to fullscreen.
>>
>>Now to my question: Is there a switch at compile-time to
>>disable the whole "Cycle Fullscreen Resolution" thing?
>>
>>I just want to press F and it goes fullscreen. I dont want
>>to press C 7 time to go have the vid fullscreen, especially
>>since it takes about 2-4 seconds on each change.
>

> Your bug report is highly incomplete. Maybe you're using -vo sdl or
> something broken like that? Unfortunately we don't know because you
> didn't tell us, but I'm pretty sure there is no such behavior with the
> default options.

It isnt supposed to be a bug report. just a ./configure-switch to disable
the cycling-thingy.

Im pretty sure that I used standard options.

Heres what I did.

1. CVS-checkout (copy&paste from mplayer page)
2. mv libvacodec -> mplayer
3. ./configure
4. make && make install
5. mplayer randomfile

thats it. Id say thats very much default.

greets
Peter