[MPlayer-users] Mplayer sound problem

inpreet singh.inpreet at netsity.com
Tue Aug 16 13:24:24 CEST 2005

Hello,
I am facing problem with mplayer sound output. I am trying to play video file. whenever I run command
mplayer -vo fbdev -ao oss media_file.mpeg. It starts audio output first, which is extermly slow. Voice comes for 1sec after very 10 secs, which is obviously not exceptable. Then after completing sound video starts with silence. Video output is alright. But what should I do for audio output. It is not coming with video and also coming for 1sec after very 10 secs or so. I tried -framedrop, but of no use. please guide me what else I should try to get things working for me......

Regards
Inpreet Singh