[MPlayer-users] bmovl2

sri raman sriramans13 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 20 21:08:06 CEST 2005

Wow....
    even before saying a "word"  i want to thank you
for such a solution "bmovl2" !!

    It is great to here frm the source...

As i asked is there any ulternative...or video card
support that we can use to overlay things on the
screen...??

once again thanks for vf_osd

http://sault.org/mebox/downloads/patches/vf_osd-2005-07-17.diff