[MPlayer-users] cannot play some of the apple.com/trailers/ trailers

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 21:22:34 CET 2005

Hi,
On 12/12/05, Serge Matovic <matovics at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello to all !
>
> I'm new to Linux, and apologize for this basic
> question:
>
> When I go to apple.com/trailers/ and want to play the
> following movie trailer:
>
> Lady in the Water
>
> it doesn't play.
>
> But most of other trailers play OK !!!
>
> Can someone comment on this specific movie trailer?

Please follow our bug reports guideline:
http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/HTML/en/bugreports.html

To put it in a nutshell, test if the problem is not fixed already in
CVS and give us a direct link to the video.
Guillaume
--
MPlayer's doc is offline. Find some fresh one here:
http://tuxrip.free.fr//MPlayer-DOCS-HTML/en/