[MPlayer-users] cannot play some of the apple.com/trailers/ trailers

Serge Matovic matovics at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 18:57:02 CET 2005

Hi Guillaume: Thanks for your reply (sorry, my
original reply to you was posted as a separate thread.
Apologize for that mistake)

Anyway, here is the link (and command that fail on my
system):

mplayer
http://movies.apple.com/movies/wb/ladyinthewater/ladyinthewater_480p.mov

and the system crashes, printing the following:

Trying to force audio codec driver family libmad...
Opening audio decoder: [faad] AAC (MPEG2/4 Advanced
Audio Coding)
Segmentation fault

Regarding you suggestion to try "CVS", I have no idea
how to do that.

I'd be very interested if you could try the above.
Thanks,
serge.