[MPlayer-users] Interlaced playback?

Sasha Z kleptophobiac at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 02:11:14 CET 2005

There's nothing special about my mplayer command, it's mostly audio stuff.

The modeline I'm using came from Jarod's mythtv howto page and another
site. Links:

http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/mythhd.php
http://www.linuxis.us/linux/media/howto/linux-htpc/video_card_configuration.html

I tweaked the dotclock (first item after the name of the modeline) in
order to get it exactly perfect for my TV. It's also not a true 540
lines, but is bigger than that. I expect only 540 lines of that are
actually displayed and the rest are porch and overscan.