[MPlayer-users] Trouble with Mp3 audio in MP4 containers

WireSpot wirespot at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 08:45:21 CET 2005

On 12/21/05, The Wanderer <inverseparadox at comcast.net> wrote:
> I know you meant that the A/V sync was off. I meant, in what way is it
> "off"?

Varying audio delay. I did think about a constant delay but that was
not the case.

> Are the MP4 files you're having to deal with the ones being released by
> Kaizoku-Fansubs? (If not, I'd be interested to know who else is using
> the same software, since I haven't been able to get K-F to talk to me
> about how they create their files.)

Yes, they're the same files. And same thing, K-F won't say anything
about how they make them. I'm not talking about specific encoder
parameters, they won't even name the software. /shrug

For now I'm glad there's a workaround, although, if this is legal MP4
and MPlayer fails somehow, of course it should be known.