[MPlayer-users] Crash when change file.

kajko kajko04 at gazeta.pl
Tue Feb 8 22:35:47 CET 2005

Hi.
My mplayer crash when it change a file from the playlist.
I play wmv file. this is a ccna curse.  Some file are played in 800x600 and
some in 298x216 (most of them).
When mplayer should change a size of window the I receive message:

1. MPlayer interrupted by signal 11 in module: init_video_codec
[OK]

2. - MPlayer crashed by bad usage of CPU/FPU/RAM. Recompile MPlayer with
--enable-debug and make a gdb backtrace and disassemby.

OK
I recompiled and run using gdb gmplayer.
run -v -ao oss 801-03-01-01
it show me a graphic mplayer and play this file. than I add to play list next
two files. Those was played OK. Than I add next 7 files and when I press OK
to close a playlist window it crash :

Opening video decoder: [dmo] DMO video codecs
get_path('registry') -> '/home/kajko/.mplayer/registry'

[Switching to Thread -1214998784 (LWP 9526)]
0x00408b52 in ?? ()
(gdb)

after that I did:
bt
disass $pc-32 $pc+32
info all-registers

result of it I copy to file :  http://www.nms.republika.pl/mp/mp.txt

Thank you for help.
If you need more information let me know. I will do.

Mariusz