[MPlayer-users] compiling with JACK support

Ivan Rajkovic ivan at iep.physik.uni-essen.de
Wed Feb 9 10:33:41 CET 2005

with jack 0.99 i didn't find any bio2jack-config file, and it was
enough to give '--enable-jack' to mplayer's ./configure to find jack and
compile with jack enabled. mplayer version is cvs from something like
20 days ago, and i installed jack with --prefix=/usr, so all libraries
are in /usr/lib.

ivan

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 15:55:08 -0500
Pierre Delagrave <pierre.delagrave at globetrotter.net> wrote:

> Hi, I had the same problem.
> It's because the bio2jack make install script (was from the v0.5
release in my case) is not copying the bio2jack-config script to the
install destination.
> When the MPlayer configure script tries to compile the jack test code
it can't find bio2jack-config and disable the jack audio output.
> Until a fix in the source package is released for bio2jack, the easy
and simple fix is to copy bio2jack-config from the compiled source dir
to the right place in your system path... probably /usr/local/bin