[MPlayer-users] Playing MythTV .nuv files with MPlayer

Lan User obecalp at ameritech.net
Fri Feb 11 16:21:10 CET 2005

Thanks RC, but after downloading the patch you linked to, it was also for an
older version of MPLayer:

diff -ru MPlayer-0.90/libmpcodecs/native/nuppelvideo.c
MPlayer-0.90+mdz/libmpcodecs/native/nuppelvideo.c

Thanks again for the help.  I'll see if the MythTV user's group can offer me
some assistance.

Patrick.