[MPlayer-users] Where to get libmp3lame

Torinthiel torinthiel at megapolis.pl
Wed Feb 16 08:09:16 CET 2005

On Tue, Feb 15, 2005 at 10:51:38PM -0600, Reshat Sabiq wrote:
> I tried installing the latest mplayer rpm and need to meet the
> libmp3lame dependency. What is the best place to get this lib from?
> Also, is it important to install from source, or should i continue with
> the rpm install? This is for FC3.

Well, if it's for FC3 then you probably should start looking in FC3
standard places. Yes, rpm is enough. Just remember to install devel
packages if you're compiling MPlayer (if you install from rpm then these
aren't needed).
Torinthiel

--
 Waclaw "Torinthiel" Schiller       GG#: 542916, 3073512
   torinthiel(at)megapolis(dot)pl