[MPlayer-users] cropdetect accuracy with mplayer-1.0pre6a

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Fri Feb 18 01:29:53 CET 2005

D Richard Felker III wrote:

>look at the options, cropdetect now has a feature to round to
>multiple-of-16 dimensions for you, and it's enabled by default i
>think. there's a way to turn it off though.

That would be a welcome change!  My one other (so far unarticulated)
gripe about cropdetect is that it should skip through the movie - say 30
frames at a time - and cumulatively pick the smallest crop window it
encounters.  It would be nice if it did this in a script-friendly fasion
(sorry if this has been implemented)....

--Yan

--
   o__