[MPlayer-users] How to create vob/mpeg files with burnt insubtitles?

Dariusz Andziak dandziak at kikom.pl
Fri Feb 18 20:36:10 CET 2005

Hi,
The following command with -slang option:
mencoder dvd://1 -o movie.avi  -oac lavc -lavcopts .... -ovc lavc
-lavcopts.... -slang en ..... - The english subtitles should be rendered
into the final file "movie.avi". You can use "-of mpeg" to create the
(S)VCD files. I can send you a few samples for encoding , but my home PC
is damaged today and I have no access to my file with a lot of my
personal encoding samples, like remove the "garbages", rendering the
subtitles, remove TV station logo, create a SVCD and so on...
Greetings
Darek