[MPlayer-users] USB headset Fedora

Ivar Bratberg ivarbra at fys.uio.no
Fri Feb 25 13:11:39 CET 2005

Hello , thank you for your answer
Actually I manage to get some sound through the headphone, like the system
bell.
WHen I do mplayer -ao help I get a list of drivers

 mpegpes Mpeg-PES audio output
        oss     OSS/ioctl audio output
        null    Null audio output
        pcm     RAW PCM/WAVE file writer audio output
        plugin  Plugin audio output

I have tried to write mplayer -ao oss:dsp-device:dsp1 and dsp

The oss driver has only this option to chose dsp-device, does is stand for
digital signal processing ?  Can someone telle me which of these drivers to
use to be able to direct the sound to the usb head phones ?
Ivar