[MPlayer-users] mplayer signatures

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Wed Jan 19 22:33:29 CET 2005

Hi,

On Wednesday, 19 January 2005 at 18:39, redhen898-source at yahoo.com wrote:
> Hi--
>
> I got as far as installing the RPMs for the latest mplayer model, but my
> system says the signatures are no good. I can't install anything with a
> bad signature. Can someone check into that and fix it please?

The signatures should be good. Maybe you're missing my GPG key in rpm
keyring? What is the exact error message?

> Also, once I have this installed, how can I make the MPlayer the default
> movie player, over Totem? And is this wise? Or can I just add Mplayer as
> an add-on to Totem and Mozilla? If so, how?

Concerning Mozilla, as I don't use Totem, I can only recommend installing
mplayerplug-in, which takes care of mozilla/firefox to MPlayer interface
and works quite well.

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://greysector.rangers.eu.org/mplayer/