[MPlayer-users] MPEG2 VIDEO encoding..

EFlyers flyers at sympatico.ca
Sun Jul 3 02:07:56 CEST 2005

Could someone suggest some decent variable bit mpeg2video parameters?

My daughter has alot of DVD's. In the car and can be a real pain to constantly
change them.  Ideally, I'd like to put alot of content on one DVD..

Most of the content is cartoons... I don't mind using alot of bit rate for
high movement scenes... but much of the DVD's have very little movement.. so
a varible bit rate would seem best.

I have played around abit., but I have trouble trying to discern which
parameters will work with the mpeg2video codec and which do not..

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,

Gary

Keep Mplayer Alive!