[MPlayer-users] Re: Mplayer and NuppelVideo

RC rcooley at spamcop.net
Tue Jul 26 07:22:32 CEST 2005

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 19:56:50 -0500 (CDT)
nemebe01 at luther.edu wrote:

> Hmm, that's not my experience either.  I've tried playing .nuv files
> from Myth and they give me approximately the same thing as Vincent is
> getting.

MythTV file ARE NOT NuppelVideo files.

MythTV's bastardized .nuv files are not supported (unless they were
captured from a PVR-150/250/350, in which case, just rename them
to .mpg), but actual NuppelVideo .nuv files are.

If you want to export MythTV's files to anything else, ask the MythTV
guys what programs they expect you to use.