[MPlayer-users] framebuffer: screen isnt cleared after quitting a movie

Peter Hillebrand Pi-t at gmx.net
Wed Jun 8 10:23:22 CEST 2005

Hy there,

i have a problem with mplayer. Almost everything works fine. I can
start movies and watch them. But when i stop the movie and
want to return to my freevo, most of the times i still see the last frame
of the movie. Above and beneath that image I can see the blue backround of
freevo.

To avoid this effect there are only 2 ways:

Watching the movie till the end, till it quits itself or
starting and pressing stop after a few seconds. Its not easy to catch this
very moment.

The debug log gives me (mplayer-stdout) no matter if the screen is cleared
or
not (mplayer-sterr is empty):

Uninit audio filters...
[libaf] Removing filter dummy
uninit audio: mp3lib
uninit video: ffmpeg
DirectFB: Uninit entered
DirectFB: Releasing layer
DirectFB: Releasing primary
DirectFB: Uninit done.
vo: x11 uninit called but X11 not inited..
Exiting... (Quit)

Any ideas what this may be?

MPlayer 1.0pre7-3.3.1
Linux 2.4.21-144-default
freevo-1.5.3

Thanks in advance

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail gratis + 3 Ausgaben stern gratis
++ Jetzt anmelden & testen ++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail ++