[MPlayer-users] SIGSEGV on making movies from JPEG files

vitko vitk0 at seznam.cz
Wed Jun 15 12:14:28 CEST 2005

Mario Valle napsal(a):

> Can you send me the failing images?

I forgot to bring them today, I'll send them tomorrow.

> I normally use PNG to assemble movies from images also because I
> remember some problem with JPEG. But was some time ago and I forgot what
 > the problem was. Maybe you can try to convert your images to PNG and
 > assemble the movie from them.

Mario, thanks for great tip, using PNG works! I tried even 1600x1200, just
to check if mencoder chokes on this oversitze, but it didn't complain and
created the movie anyway. I'll still have to look to original JPEG problem
(I guess example from man page _should_ work) though.

Vit