[MPlayer-users] mplayer plugin fail to start a web page when it playback a real audio

Yan Rui rui.yan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 11:25:44 CEST 2005

I have installed the mplayer plugin of firefox in my linux box, and
it plays embeded real type video and audio well in firefox.
But when I visited on
http://www.oracle.com/webapps/dynpages/servlet/Engine?operation=ASE
and try to play the last entry of the list, which named Oracle OLAP
10g Release 2. It is a page that you can listen the audio(real audio
type) and see the slide of presentation at the same time. But,
mplayer plugin failed to work when the plugins want to start a web
page.
I am sure that I have already enabled the option "allow content to
link automatically to web page during playback" in realplayer.
I am also sure that I have already enabled real support in
/etc/mplayplugin.conf.
My mplayer version is 1.0 pre7, mplayerplugin version is 2.85, and
 firefox version is 1.04.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks a lot.
rui