[MPlayer-users] mencoder divx segmentation fault

Ding Li achillis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 18:21:11 CEST 2005

Actually, I'm trying to convert my .rmvb files to .avi by using divx
or xvid so that my dvd player Philips DVP642 can play the video files.
I've successfully convert some files by using xvid, but it takes too
long to convert a 300M file, say more than 12 hours. So I tried to use
divx, but it didn't work. What's the fastest way to convert .rmvb to
.avi with good quality? Thanks

Ding